Methodologies for Business Process Reengineering projects
A rigorous and formal approach to solving business problems cannot exist without a solid and effective methodology
We have always set as primary objective in every project the achievement of the best result with the lowest company effort. For this reason, we have eliminated unnecessary frills and excessive formalisms to reach a streamlined, yet rigorous methodology aimed at obtaining tangible results.
We are convinced that we have succeeded in combining the completeness of the most widespread methodologies used to approach to Business Process Reengineering projects (such as ASAP, Intellicorp LIVEMODEL, Aris TOOLSET, just to mention few of them) with the simplicity and linearity of action that distinguishes the most modern business realities.
These are ingredients of our methodology.
These are the objectives of our methodology.
Developed by PEOMA inspired to the completeness and formal strictness of ASAP, it is meant to be an easier way of organizing project activities and to best address them to the achievements of project objectives.
The phases composing it are the following:
Preliminary analysis of the business environment and best practices identification that is the set of predefined activities that best suit to the organization in which the project will be implemented.
- Key project objectives statement
- Project paths definition (path based approach)
- Consultancy and Customer project team building.
- Project Risks Identification and Risk mitigation policies definition
- Evidence of reality through detailed project requirements collection
- Listening, or the acquisition of the in-depth characters of the business
- Definition of the detailed stages and destinations of the project path
- Fixation of the impression, crystallization of the project memories; Formalization and sharing of the collected requirements
- Concretization of ideas in shapes and cinfiguration of the informative system to comply with the requirements
4 REVISIONE (Iterazione)
- Composition critique
- Support for the best usability of what has been Released to the customer